Pro-Tilers have been trading for over 10 years and our professional tilers have installed 1000´s of square metres of tiles and they are fully experienced in fitting all types of tiles that are available on the market today inc. Porcel-Thin®.
Our professional tilers have earned an excellent reputation for offering a reliable and professional tiling service to all of our customers.
The Pro Tilers team of professional tilers carry out both domestic and commercial tiling work all over London, This ranges from tiling a splash back to tiling in offices, hotels and shopping centres.
Our professional tilers in London provide the very highest standards of workmanship at extremely competitive rates and use only the best quality materials.
We also offer our quotes and estimates free of charge and are always happy to discuss all aspects of your job from the design, preparation and suitability of your project on our site visit.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do you have public liability insurance?
Yes, Pro-Tilers has comprehensive cover up to £2 million.
- Do you provide written estimates?
Yes, you will receive a written estimate (via email) detailing all charges as well as a statement of “works” detailing what is to be undertaken and the products that we intend to use.
- Do you guarantee your work?
Yes, all work by Pro-Tilers is completed to British Standards and clients are provided with a invoice that acts as your guarantee upon completion of the works.
- Do you ask for any payments in advance?
Yes, we will usually require a deposit of 33% of the total amount of the contract, this is to confirm your booking with us and secures your installation date.
- What areas do you cover?
We are based in central London and cover all area’s internal of London’s M25 motorway, However we are always willing to go the extra mile for our customers!
- Do you charge extra for parking and the London congestion charge?
Yes, we advise our client’s to approach thier local town hall and apply for parking permits as they are much cheaper than the parking meters in the street.
If your property is located inside London’s Congestion Charge zone a charge of £11.50 per day will be applied to your final invoice.
- I couldn’t recommend Pro-Tilers enough. Lee and the team were incredibly prompt and professional from quote through to payment. They were incredibly communicative, turned up on time and finished ahead of schedule with no issues. I was very impressed with the way they kept me informed throughout the process so there were no surprises and they were very helpful and flexible. I’m already recommending them!
- Lee was chirpy and cheerful from start to finish with a “can do” approach. He checked several details with me during the project to ensure I was totally happy. I’m thrilled with the results (and I’m pretty high maintenance) – the bathroom looks beautiful. He was also pretty good about keeping things tidy during the job to minimise disruption. I would have absolutely no hesitation in hiring him again or recommending him to friends and family.
- Having accompanied the Pro-Tilers team on numerous projects over the past 4 or 5 Years, I have always found them to be courteous, trustworthy and utterly professional.
It never fails to amaze me just what they can archive in some much neglected properties. I would wholeheartedly recommend this company
- I am writing to recommend ‘Pro Tilers’. I employed Lee of ‘Pro Tilers’ to lay under floor heating and slate tiles in my living room/office.
Lee laid the floor to an extremely high standard and I am very happy with the outcome.
I am incredibly happy with my flooring and the whole process went very smoothly. I would recommend ‘Pro Tilers’ to my friends and family.