Rapid Level 30 is an ultra-rapid setting and drying, flexible self levelling floor compound. It has been specially formulated using advanced binder technology and selected additives to provide an underlayment which is ideal for when a genuine, fast-track solution is required.
At 20C, Rapid Level 30 is ready to receive ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles after 45 – 60 minutes and impervious floor coverings such as decorative vinyl, laminate and linoleum after 90 minutes. Rapid Level 30 can be applied from depths of 2 – 15mm in one application and it is suitable for use on all common substrates including underfloor heating systems and timber substrates.
Rapid Level 30 is ideal for encapsulating electric underfloor heating elements prior to the application of tiles and/or soft flooring. The product has excellent flow and self-levelling properties making it suitable for a wide range of both commercial and domestic applications.
- Tile after 45 – 60 minutes
- Apply impervious floor finishes after 90 minutes
- Excellent self levelling properties
- Apply from 2 – 15mm in one pour
- Ideal for underfloor heating systems
- Ideal for plywood overlay
- Simply mix with water
- Protein free
- Sand/Cement Screed
- Plywood Overlay (12mm min)
- Chipboard Overlay (18mm min)
- Electric Underfloor Heating
- Water/Wet System Underfloor Heating
- Tile Backer Boards
- Tile on Tile
- Anhydrite Screeds
- Fibre Cement Sheet
- Existing Vinyl Tiles